Patch Notes - July 13, 2021
1. New Hero and Equipment
- New 3★ Hero: Goddess of Wealth Eleanor
- New Exclusive Weapon: [Eleanor] Benedictus
Pick Up Event
- Event time: July 13 After Maintenance ~ July -27 Before Maintenance (14 days).
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Goddess of Wealth Eleanor
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Archangel Gabriel
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Movie Star Eugene
- Hero Summon Pickup: 3★ Mecha Warrior Oghma.
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Benedictus
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Magnificat
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Brave Heart
- Equipment Summon Pickup: Eckesachs
"Let's go, Bingo Machine" Event
- Event time: July 13 After Maintenance ~ July 27 Before Maintenance (14 days).
- You can use Event Points to draw Bingo Balls
- Event Points can be obtained through clearing Story Stages, Tower, Rift, Awakening Dungeons, and playing in Colosseum.
- You can earn rewards on the board square that matches the number on the drawn Bingo Ball.
- If there’s a completed Line on the board, you can earn Line Rewards.
- All numbers from Bingo Balls have an equal drawing probability, and an already drawn number will not appear again.
- If Fixed Draw is used, you can draw a set number instead of a random one.
- Fixed Draw consumes more Event Points than a normal draw.
- If the last round is over, you can’t return to the previous round.
- If you obtain every reward on the board squares, you’ll move to the next Round
- Once you move to the next round, you can’t return to the previous Round.
- The final round can be cleared repeatedly.
- If the round Skip feature is used, you can’t receive the skipped Round’s rewards
- You can obtain Bingo Points in the contents below.
- 150 by clearing Main Stage for the first time.
- 150 by clearing Short Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Substage for the first time.
- 150 by clearing Side Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Side Story Challenge for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Rift.
- 100 by clearing Tower.
- 100 by clearing Tower of Horizon
- 60 by playing in Colosseum
- ※ As the arena is opened biweekly, it has been changed so that event points can no longer be obtained at the arena. Instead, it has been adjusted to earn more event points in the Awakening Dungeon.
- Rift > In the Awakening Dungeon, the event points that can be acquired in proportion to achievement are increased from up to 60 to 180.
- Light and Darkness Eleanor
- Golden Knight Rachel
- Pledge of Victory Future Princess
- Dark Knight Captain Eva
- Blade Queen Yuze
- Plague Doctor Karina
- Epidemic Doctor
- Steampunk Hero Shapira
- Chinese Female Warrior Mei
- Chinese Female Swordsman Mei
- Godlike Fei
- Wandering Chinese Swordsman
- Fairy Plitvice
- Yeti and Alef
- Forest Golem Craig
- Flower Fairy Aoba
- Plasma Globe
- Suit Hanger
New Purple Coin Products
- Purple Snow Coffee Grinder
- Purple Gear Coffee Grinder
- Purple Medal Coffee Grinder
- Purple Circle Coffee Grinder
- ※ Additional purple coins required to purchase these products can be obtained through the Beginner Mission added to the update.
- Fixed Package
- Sale period: July 13 After Maintenance
- Unique Hero Growth Package(Goddess of Wealth Eleanor)
- The Unique Hero Growth Package appears after a hero is summoned.
- The Unique Hero Growth Package is available to purchase for 7 days from the time of initial display and will not be displayed to the store again after 7 days without purchase
- Normal Packages
- Sale period: July 13 After Maintenance ~ July 27 Before Maintenance
- Limited Time Summon Package
- 2700 Gem
- Summon controller 35
- All in One 7 days Package
- Subscription Package
- Receive upon purchase
- 1000 Gem
- Legendary Awakening Stone 3
- - Receive daily (7 days)
- Stamina 50
- Summon Controller 10
- Legendary Awakening Stone 3
- Receive upon purchase
- Subscription Package
- Equipment Growth Package
- Option Change Stone 5
- Option Lock Stone 20
4. Increase Maximum Stamina
- Coffee grinders will be added to World 8, World 9, World 10, and World 11 Purple Coin stores.
- When all grinders are acquired, the stamina maximum increases from 72 to 76.
- Purple coins required for purchase will be paid when the additional Beginner mission is cleared.
5. Beginner Mission
- New Beginner Missions are added
- World 6. Nightmare Inn 1 Beginner Mission
- World 8. Mt. Shivering 1 Beginner Mission
- World 9. Rah Empire 1 Beginner Mission
- World 10. Unrecorded World 1 Beginner Mission
- World 11. Unrecorded World Pt. 2 1 Beginner Mission
- 2 New Collections
- Money does grow on trees?
- Light and Darkness
- New season of Kama-ZONE start.
- Season time: July 13 05:10:00 ~ August 10 05:10:00 (UTC)
- Artifacts and special events from current Greenhouse themes are reconstructed to align with the revamped system.
- Kama-ZONE: Pressing the 'Go Back' button modifies it to go to the World Map screen, not to Heavenhold.
- Kama-ZONE: If the Artifact, Benefit effect causes damage ignoring the def, the statement will be modified to state "Def Ignore Damage".
- Kama-ZONE: to improve the uniformity of Artifact, Benefit effect description, some descriptive phrases are modified text colors, spacing, and symbols.
Asia: 2021-08-10 13:10 UTC+8
North America: 2021-08-09 21:10 PST
Europe: 2021-08-10 05:10 UTC
Latin America: 2021-08-10 02:10 BRT
Oceania: 2021-08-10 15:10 AEST
8. CO-OP Mode
- CO-OP map has been changed
9. Hero/Equipment Improvement and Rebalance
- Vishuvac's general attack targeting method is improved. If the target is on the other side, it has been modified to move forward in the event of a normal attack.
- If there is a target in the direction of skill operation, it is improved to have better access than before.
- Alef's last strike range is increased by 25%
- Idol Eva's special ability recovery increases from 5% to 10%.
- Gabriel's special ability recovery increases from 30 % to 50%.
- Slightly improved the AI hero approach to the enemy.
- Target Hero: Idol Eva, Exorcist Miya, Chosen One's Archpriestess Veronica
Exclusive Weapon Improvement
- Innocent exclusive option is improved.
- As is: Increases the attack range of Thousand Needles. Jumpstart Thousand Needles from level 3 right after using skills
- To be: Increases the attack range of Thousand Needles. Jumpstart Thousand Needles from level 3 right after using skills, and activates Swiftness on hit.
- Ouros; after using Earth Slam, increase immobility time by 0.3 seconds.
10. Bug Revision and Function Improvement
- When re-entering Heavenhold, the issue that SP is not displayed even though 2 minutes have passed since the last time the SP was acquired has been fixed.
- The SP was produced normally and could be obtained through game termination and re-access, or individual touch.
- Improved to have a notification be shown when a product in Heavenhold store is renewed.
- The issue of moving on to the next scene without fighting Minotaurus during the tutorial has been corrected.
- Nightmare World 11 'Heavenhold Entrance' - 'Target Practice' quest. The issue where the operation button is affected by the frame has been fixed.
- Nightmare World 11 'Heavenhold Top Floor' - The issue of using the portal to pass through the wall has been fixed.
- World 12 '51 district' - After completing 'Mother' quest, the issue of NPC being displayed in an abnormal location has been fixed.
- Side story - during the Folktale 'Tiger Village' main story progress, The issue with the 'An error occurred while processing data.' popup when Lifeguard Yuze is included in the party has been fixed.
- The issue of electricity remaining in the coils connected to obstacles in certain circumstances has been corrected.
- In certain situations, when the Android head is inserted in the coil, the error popup "An error occurred while processing data" has been corrected.
- CO-OP between Asia1 / Asia2 servers and North America1 / North America2 servers will be integrated.
- The full name of the current stats 'Skill Atk' will be changed to 'Skill Damage'.
- There is no change in the stats operation. Only the name will be changed.
- The English wording of the option to increase the attack and heal of the Chain Skill will be modified.
- As if: Atk, Heal +n% for Chain Skills targeting (Downed/Airborne/Injured)
- To be: Atk, Heal +n% for (Downed/Airborne/Injured) Chain Skills