► Patch-notes - January 19th, 2023
1. Hero and Equipment
■ New Hero
- New hero 'Mage Popp' has been added.
- Party effect: At 5-star maximum Awakening, [Party] Range Damage +50%
- Mage Popp's voice has been added. (CV. Seunghoon Seok, CV. Toshiyuki Toyonaga)
- Mage Popp's exclusive weapon Black Rod ★★★★★ has been added.
■ Voice Addition and Improvement
- One hero's Japanese voice has been added.
※ Only when setting the voice in Japanese.
- Some dialogue from the World 4 Main stage, Sub stage's Japanese voice has been added.
※ Only when setting the voice in Japanese.
■ Illustration Style
- Changeable illustration is added.
2. Summon and Pick-up Event
- Hero Pick-up Event
- Event time : January 24, 05:10 UTC ~ February 7
- Pick-up Hero 1: ★★★ Hero Dai
- Pick-up Hero 2: ★★★ Mage Popp
- Pick-up Hero 3: ★★★ Summer Innkeeper Loraine
- Pick-up Hero 4: ★★★ Druid Kanna
- Pick-up Hero 5: ★★★ Contractee Crosselle
- Pick-up Hero 6: ★★★ Destroyer Pymon
- Equipment Pick-up Event
- Event time : January 24, 05:10 UTC ~ February 7
- Pick-up Equipment 1: ★★★★★ Sword of Dai
- Pick-up Equipment 2: ★★★★★ Black Rod
- Pick-up Equipment 3: ★★★★★ Ocean Call
- Pick-up Equipment 4: ★★★★★ Mind Snap
- Pick-up Equipment 5: ★★★★★ Permission Denied
- Pick-up Equipment 6: ★★★★★ Planet Buster
3. Log-in Event
- Log-in event: Special log-in event for the Lunar New year
- Event time: January 19 ~ February 21
- You can still check the log-in rewards for 20 days after the event ends.
- Event Reward
- Day 1: Stamina x50
- Day 2: Option Change Stone x5
- Day 3: Legendary Awakening Stone x5
- Day 4: Hero Crystal x10
- Day 5: Option Lock Stone x5
- Day 6: Awakening Dungeon Box (Lv.70) x5
- Day 7: Bunny Pajama Lupina
- Day 8: Stamina x50
- Day 9: Option Change Stone x5
- Day 10: Legendary Awakening Stone x5
- Day 11: Hero Crystal x10
- Day 12: Option Lock Stone x5
- Day 13: Awakening Dungeon Box (Lv.70) x5
- Day 14: Bunny Doll Eva
4. Bingo Event
- Event "Let's go, Bingo Machine"
- Event time: January 24, 05:00:00 AM UTC ~ February 7
- Reward Obtainable Period: February 14, 04:59:59 AM UTC
- You can use Event Points to draw Bingo Balls
- Event Points can be obtained through playing Story Stages, Tower, Rift, Awakening Dungeons, and Colosseum.
- You can earn rewards on the board square that matches the number on the drawn Bingo Ball.
- If there’s a completed line on the board, you can earn Line Rewards.
- All numbers from Bingo Balls have an equal drawing probability, and an already drawn number will not appear again.
- If Fixed Draw is used, you can draw a set number instead of a random one.
- Fixed Draw consumes more Event Points than a normal draw.
- If you obtain every reward on the board squares, you’ll move to the next Round
- Once you move to the next round, you can’t return to the previous Round.
- The final Round can be cleared repeatedly.
- Round skip allows you to move on to the next round without opening all the slots.
- You can't obtain rewards for this round if you skip it.
- Event Point details
- 150 by clearing Main Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Substage for the first time.
- 150 by clearing Side Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Side Story Challenge for the first time.
- 150 by clearing Short Story Stage for the first time.
- 100 by clearing Rift.
- 100 by clearing Tower.
- 100 by clearing Tower of Horizon.
- 60 by playing in Colosseum
- Maximum 180 by clearing Awakening Dungeon
- 150 by clearing Expedition Stage
- 150 by clearing Expedition Hidden Wonder
- 150 by clearing Expedition Hidden Stage for the first time
5. Boost Event
- In 'Boost Event', you can obtain 2 times the rewards during the event period in specific game modes.
- In this update, Boost Event will be applied to World Exploration.
- Event time : January 24, 05:10:00 AM UTC ~ February 7
■ Friend Content Addition
- You can add other players as your friends.
- You can invite your friends to multiplayer content such as CO-OP / Defense / Friendly Match and play together.
- You can visit and take a look at your friend's Farm.
7. CO-OP Mode
- The CO-OP mode has been changed.
- Season of CO-OP mode with The Adventure of Dai theme has started.
8. Guild Raid
- [Season 47] Guild Raid "A New Morning"
- New banner and background image are added.
- Global Schedule: January 26, 00:00:00 ~ February 1, 23:59:59
- Boss: Altered Mad Panda MK-3 (Basic), Ancient Demon (Light), Fairy (Water), Cyborg Erina (Earth)
9. Guild Meteor Excavation
- Guild Meteor Excavation
- New season of Guild Meteor Excavation has started
- Season time: February 2, 00:00:00 ~ February 8, 23:59:59
- Kama-ZONE new season
- Season period: January 24, 05:10:00 AM UTC ~ February 21, 05:10:00 AM UTC
- Artifacts and special events of the New Year theme have returned.
■ Farm Object
- New decorating object has been added to the Farm.
- 'Mysterious Pot' object has been added to the Farm.
- You can make bait by using fish you own as a material.
- The better the materials are, the higher the probability of success.
- You can obtain a hidden item at a low probability.
■ Blueprint Shop
- New decorating objects' blueprints will be available with this update.
- Sale period: January 19, ~ February 9, 04:59:59 AM UTC
■ Farm Improvement
- The quick slot is expanded to hold more seeds and baits.
- New fishing rod has been added.
- New baits have been added.
- A bait that can fish up to max 5th-grade fish has been added.
- 4 types of special baits that occasionally can be obtained from the Mysterious Pot have been added.
- 9 types of new fish have been added.
- 4 new hard-to-catch special fish with slight appearance changes have been added.
- You can obtain a blueprint reward of the added 4 special fish.
12. Team Death Match Beta Improvement
■ Free-For-All Mode New Map Addition
- New map for Free-For-All Mode has been added.
- There is a Fog Area in Free-For-All Mode's new map.
- When you hide in the Fog Area, your hero can stay hidden.
- Even if you are hidden, damage from attacks, negative effects, and heals will all be applied the same.
- Even if you hide in the Fog Area, if you use Normal Attacks, Weapon Skills, Chain Skills or damage another user, you will be discovered for a certain period of time.
- Since the new map has been added, Free-For-All Mode Season will be extended for 1 week.
※ Extended period: 30 January (Mon) 12:00 ~ 5 February (Sun) 21:59
■ Team Death Match Beta Improvement
- The issue where the consumption of the ATK increase effect was handled incorrectly when the hero was knocked down in Fever Time has been revised.
13. Shop - Costume
- Sale period: January 24, 05:00:00 ~ February 7, 04:59:59 AM UTC
※ In this update, 2 types of costumes were made for the 2022 Autumn Costume Contest will be launched.
※ Costumes that were not made this time will be made sequentially on a later update.
※ 2 types of costumes will be selling at 300 Gems each and will be selling through rotation just like other costumes.
※ With gratitude for your participation and support in the Costume Contest, all Guardians will receive 600 Gems by the time of this update.
※ 600 Gems will be paid one time at the time of the update, and it will be sent to the Mail if you access it until 5 February (Sun).
- Bengarna Kingdom Outfit Dai
- Romos Kingdom Outfit Maam
- Magic Robe Popp
- Stray Cat Noxia
- Nun-in-Disguise Parvati
- Firecracker Vishuvac
- Moon Rabbit Carol
- Drifter Crosselle
- Winter Sweetheart Miya
- Kindergartener Nari
- Wedding Dress
- Fastfood Shop Eva
- Oni Kanna
- Unrecorded World Future Knight
- Magic Student Tinia
- Genius Magician Dolf
- Cruel Maid Amy
- Dark Berserker Amy
- Knight of Death
- Mad Knight
- Teaspoon Staff
- Cloud Basket
- Cotton Candy
- Heirloom Staff
- Harvest Staff
- Futuristic Toy Gun
- High Caliber Combat Rifle
- Studded Half Gloves
14. Shop - Package
※ Jumping Package - Rue 2nd round exclusive weapon (Nightmare)
1. Time Limited Package
- Sale period : January 24, 05:10:00 ~ February 7
1) Epic Limit Breaking Hammer Package
- 5,000 Gems, once per account
- Epic Limit Breaking Hammer x1
2) The Adventure of Dai #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 sales period has been extended.
- Before: January 10 ~ January 24, 05:00:00 AM UTC
- After: January 10 ~ February 7, 05:00:00 AM UTC
3) The Adventure of Dai #1, #2, #3, #5's number of purchases available has been added.
- The Adventure of Dai #1 (4 times > 8 times)
- The Adventure of Dai #2 (4 times > 8 times)
- The Adventure of Dai #3 (4 times > 8 times)
- The Adventure of Dai #5 (1 times > 2 times)
※ If you have already purchased the same package, you can purchase the remaining number of purchases available.
4) Unique Hero Growth Package (Mage Popp)
- 2 times per account
- Evolution Stone x400 , Legendary Awakening Stone x20 , Hero Crystal x100 , Option Change Stone x10 , Option Lock Stone x20
15. Other Error Corrections and Improvements
- The issue where the Guild Invite search function showed different results than the ones entered has been fixed.
- The issue where the object at the Crafting Station was not updated after purchasing the Blueprint from the Farm Caravan has been revised.
- New Year's Rabbit theme has been applied to Heavenhold.
- Period : January 19 ~ February 9, 04:59:59 AM UTC
※ The previously applied Christmas theme period will be adjusted for the New Year's Rabbit theme.
- [Before] : December 23, 05:00:00 ~ January 26, 04:59:59 AM UTC
- [After] : December 23, 05:00:00 ~ January 19, 04:59:59 AM UTC